Goodbye, My friend

I like someone who I can respect. When I see such a person, I really want to be close and like him. You were one of those friends. You always did your best in everything, and I really admired you for trying to the end. So I was proud to be one of the best friends of yours. You always play tricks on me. When we exchange pranks and laugh and go back to the room without thinking about anything, there's an apology text saying that I'm sorry for being so hard on you. Whenever you do, I feel how kind and considerate you are.

I was shocked to hear the unexpected news that you were leaving. A lot of my friends have left high school, but it's the first time a really close friend of mine has left. And it was even more shocking to hear that a friend who had never imagined would go. Actually, when I saw you today, I knew something was going on because there was a look on your face that was too hard. I thought it was because of the exam period, but I never thought it would be like this. As I imagine that you will not be in school from next year, I am very sad and sorry for not being good enough. 

It seems you are almost certain to leave, so I'd like to stop you from leaving, but I think it's too late. Of course, I'll do anything that I can to help you solve... It is true that I wonder why you are leaving. But it doesn't matter. Knowing why doesn't change anything.


Actually, I don't worry about you for transferring to another school. Anyone who has attended KMLA knows that you are smart than anyone else, has an excellent affinity, and has a really bright personality. You're a man who can do well anywhere. I think you know that, too. So let's cheer up for the rest of the high school year! And if you have any hard work, feel free to contact me! I will always miss you. Goodbye, my friend.

댓글